Wednesday

DIY 2 in 1 Lipstick and cream blush


Hi dollies

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday,but I was caught up in negative thoughts and listless apathy.
I went through my lipstick drawer and found  a poor crappy lipstick palette which I rarely use because the colors are a little on the senior citizen side.So I thought "lets scoop out all the colors,melt them and turn them into a 2 in 1 product"
I ended up using 3 of the 5 colors : a very flashy pink,a weird purple and a tiiiny bit of bright red.
The purple had shimmer in it,which didn't mix too well with the other two colors,even after melting them two times.Well a little purple swirl doesn't hurt :) To give the lipstick some sort of moisturizing property I added a little cocoa butter and raw honey,which really enhanced the smell and flavor of this DIY project.
The result is quite good,especially as a cream blush it works like a charm.On the lips it lasts for about 3 hours with no eating or making out.


Huge swatch :D




Woohooo 300 followers! Now that cheered me up big times.
Have you been making any DIY cosmetics lately?  
If you could wish for the perfect lipstick,what color/texture/finish would it be?




Hope you all have a fabulous day!!!!
Huggies
Cookingchinchillas



8 comments:

  1. Hey, congrats :))
    No, I haven't received it!! I was wondering what happened with that.
    Wait, I just checked my junk folder and it was there! I just added you!
    Great DIY once again. I chuckled at the "senior citizen" description.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i'm a pretty new follower - love love love your DIY projects, will definitely give a try to some of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous20:51

    CONGRATS!!!
    Τι υπεροχο χρωμα που βγηκε τελικα!!

    Μιλαμε εχω παθει ψυχωση με το μπλογκ σου,χθες μεχρι αργα το βραδυ καθομουν κ διαβαζα πολλαααα ποστ..

    Συνεχισε ετσι!

    Πολλα φιλια!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh! A cream blush! Love it! I may have to try this sometime! I always get inspiration from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty lipstick/blush! I like that you specified "making out" instead of just saying "kissing" or something like that. It gave me the giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome idea! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I never thought a DIY cream blush was possible, kudos for that!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should let the purple swirl, it's pretty! Very nice colour, the perfect pink for cheek and lips! I mixed some tinted sunscreen with foundation because neither of them mathed my colour and I've almost used it all now. And yesterday evening I made a new DIY brush soap because the first one is finished. I think I did better this time :D
    Thanks so much for all the great DIY posts and many congrats on 300 followers!! <3<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...