Thursday

Essence Haul


Hi dollies !!

How are you all doing?
The new essence products have arrived at my local beauty store.To tell you the truth I didn't expect them that early.They didn't bring all new products yet,but that's okay.
So here is my haul:

-Essence color & go : 43 where is the party?,52 out of my mind.They are both duo chrome/holo polishes

-Essence stay all day long-lasting concealer :10 natural beige (I tried it yesterday and it seems like essence really made an amazing concealer compared to the other ones I tried.Maybe they were going for a touche eclat kind of thing)

-Essence stay with me long lasting lipgloss: 03 candy bar

-Essence anti spot moisturizer : I think this product will leave the collection,because it was on sale for 1,95 Euro.

-Essence soft touch mousse make up: 04 ivory . I was running out!

Of course there will be swatches and reviews!!

Huggies
Cookingchinchillas

What did you get from the new collection?

5 comments:

  1. Nice haul!Essence has a good quality for the money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:43

    bin gespannt was du zu dem gloss sagst!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul!! Essence anti spot moisturizer for 1,95? *faints* I should get one or two before they are sold out! I can't wait for your review on the concealer!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute haul!
    The lipgloss looks like a really nice color.

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh nice haul!! definitely can't wait for the swatches and reviews :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...