Saturday

DIY Brush cleaning soap PART 1

Hi dolls

I had the chance to see how a brush cleaning soap works and I was amazed.It was the Kosmetik Kosmo Pinsel Phoenix. (Kosmetik Kosmo is a German brand created by a German Youtube Guru).It really cleaned,conditioned and revived the brushes.When I wanted to order a soap for myself ,sadly the price scared me a bit.8,99 for soap? Naaah!
And because I am a DIY girl I came up with my version.
The prototype successfully passed the test.I first made a tiny batch,because wasting product is not cool

  you need:

180 gr of glycerine soap (can be scented,just take the cheapest!)
1 tablespoon of any hair conditioner
2 drops of dish soap
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon antiseptic/hand sanitizer
a jar/plastic container with an airtight lid (I used the jar of a hair mask which has a screw lid)

Take a cheese grater and finely shave the soap.Mix the soap shavings with the rest of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and knead (latex gloves ftw)
Put into your jar/container and press firmly.

Dry with an open lid for 3-5 days.

It should look like this,once you are done with  kneading and filling it in the jar

It is really worth the wait.Not only did you save a lot of money , you also have no more excuse not to clean your brushes!!!
The soap costs 69 cents and the rest of the ingredients cost maybe another 30-40 cents.




Part 2 will follow in a few days,once my soap is cured.I will also show you how to use it.

 Huggies <3
Cookingchinchillas 

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I just tried it. I used less amount of the ingredients because I had a small container to put it in. Now I'll wait for it to dry and let you know about the results. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehm, I have to let it dry indoors, right? Not in the sun or anything special?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...