Wednesday

Tip of the day : cheap colored eyeshadow base

Carnival is greasepaint time! We all know about colored eyeshadow bases in form of jumbo eye-pencils and shadesticks.
But it can be quite expensive if you want a great variety of colors.
I just purchased a vampire face paint kit for 1,90 Euro.It includes a large pan of white face paint,black face paint,4 paint sticks (green,red,pink,blue) and a sponge.
With an eyeshadow primer it works like a charm.Thinly apply the grease paint with a finger and use your favorite eyeshadow or pigment on top.
I like the fact that I have a huge amount of white facepaint,because white is my favorite eyeshadow base color.

I will definitely get more colors and more white face paint.
Because the brilliant white face paint also can be mixed with foundation....

Note: I don't think this tip works for oily skin,maybe with a really good primer.


1 comment:

  1. yay! I'm thinking about doing a Venice mask thing on my face but I had no idea what to use so the eyeshadow would be vivid! thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...