Friday

Lunch today at Applebee's


Woohoo!
I love Applebee's! They make the best burgers in my opinion.Simple,rustic,strong in flavor!
The boneless Buffalo wings with hot Louisiana sauce are one of my favorite items on the menu.
I had 3 mini burgers,all the wings except one and some celery/lettuce/tomato.
It was so good!
Loved it!
At home I had my lemon mousse waiting for me....two spoons.Now I am having a wonderful green tea infused with anise and vanilla.


That was a very rich meal,now I am going to do some extreme relaxing!

Huggies
Chinchillachannel258

2 comments:

  1. oh yummy!this looks so good. itsall usually what i get

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the mini burgers are too cute to be true!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...