Sunday

Choco Crunchies ( Revisited)


Hi from Chocolate Kingdom!

Remember the Choco Crunchies I did a while ago?
http://cookingchinchillas.blogspot.com/2010/07/choco-crunchies.html


I tried them with different ingredients
150 g whole almonds (roughly chopped,toasted)
200 gr baked muesli
150 gr digestive cookies (roughly crumbled)
a handful dehydrated,sugared cranberries
50 gr marzipan (rolled into tiny balls)
200 gr semi sweet chocolate
200 gr hazelnut dark chocolate


Huggies
Chinchillachannel258

2 comments:

  1. Chocolate, chocolate! I love it! I'm especially a fan of the chocolate/almond combo. I'll have to visit the original Choco Crunchies post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really fun,because they are so quick and easy to do.

    Thank you for commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...