Friday

Human Machine Cybergoth Make up (Help,Alien invasion)

Hi dolls

Because the last look I uploaded was rather boring,I wanted to come up with something cool for today.The colors are resembling old metal and the eyeliner art is supposed to look like some alien-esque machine.
(Nooo I'm not high on LSD XD.....I had coffee and you know what coffee does to me)
To add some sort of elegance,I applied some demi-falsies.

Usually cybergoth make up is waaay brighter,I know that.But what if Aliens abduct a cybergoth to turn him into a machine???


Okay I should go and jog a bit to get my brain back to a non-hyper state.

Huggies
Cookingchinchillas

8 comments:

  1. =D that is actually pretty awesome! Maybelline did a competition (in Malaysia) where you were to come to a certain mall (where they were doing an event) with a creative eye liner art! I had no idea on what to do at all..lol.. you could definitely win if you entered..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a very funny look~~~i luv how your draw the cyber line~~~lol you are so creative, and great make up as usual


    Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^.^ I love it! And the whole alien abducted cybergoth makes total sense ;) I think it looks really cool. So totally out of this world :) It really does look very machine-like :) *huggies*
    -Kelli <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous02:22

    THAT IS SO FREAKING AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's gorgeous! I prefer those gunmetal tones over bright neon and fluor for cyber style <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun eyeliner art! Love it! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so funny!!!!I like the title of the post and the resemblance of the machine is perfect...the old grey color is very beautyfull!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you soooo much hun huns <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...