Thursday

Daytime Gothic Make up


Hi Goth Girls!


Today I had no time at all.I had to look good,but there were like 10 minutes left.Plus I had to go somewhere where people might get scared of a dramatic Goth make up.So I thought of this look that even non-Goths can pull off.

You need :
Black liquid eyeliner
black eyeliner
light eyeshadow/iridescent eyeshadow
pink eyeshadow
mascara

Do your foundation/concealer routine.
Then spread the light eyeshadow all over your lid,apply black liquid eyeliner in cat eye style,line your bottom water line and apply a little bit of pink eyeshadow on the end of the eyeliner wing,apply mascara -DONE!
It took me 5 minutes and I still had 5 minutes to do my hair.


Huggies
Chinchillachannel258

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...