Saturday

Pink Purple elegant Gothic Makeup with eyeliner art

Hi dolls

Today's look is one of my favorite eyeshadow combinations for a colorful Gothic eye make up.The play between purple,pink and black is quite exciting .Lately I am really into warm colors on the lower lashline to give my eyes that fashionably dead look.Looking dead without looking ugly XD The black waterline helps quite a lot on the 'not ugly' part.
To make that look even more dramatic I added demi lashes.


Hope you like the look dear dolls



Huggies
Cookingchinchillas

6 comments:

  1. It's so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous17:45

    Wonderful!
    You really should do tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Your eyeliner art is always so detailed and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DOn't worry, it's not ugly at all! I really love how you can always pull these look off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I find this kind of make-up always so difficult to do both sides the same.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...