Friday

Essence Quattro Eyeshadow Review


Howdy

You Gotha have this pretty quad!
I am totally in love with it.

It is the color 04 Sixties reloaded
"4 shades,perfectly matched for trendy looks"

Packaging: It comes in a small square shaped plastic container with a sticker on the back.Each eyeshadow is in a round little pot.0.17 oz/5 g eyeshadow.
The lid of the container closes very well.I have another of those quattros and after using it 2-3 times it wouldn't close properly anymore.

Colors : All the colors are shimmery and they have glitter particles in them.There is a white,a silver,a rose and a black color.They are heavily pigmented,but also a bit chunky.So using a base is recommended.
They last all day with a good base,they don't crease.
The only bad thing that I can say is that the eyeshadow has quite a lot fall outs when you apply it.So protect your cheeks.The colors are really perfectly matched,because the black for example has some rose-colored glitter in it.
My favorite color is the the silver,it is like liquid metal when you apply it.
And I got quite some compliments when I wore a silver smokey eye.

The quality is really super good when you think about the price. I payed 3,55 Euro.
I can really recommend this eyeshadow to every goth girl.


I love love love it.

Huggies
Chinchillachannel258

(Disclaimer : I am not affiliated with any company mentioned in the review.I didn't get payed to mention their products.The review is for entertaining and education purposes only)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...