Tuesday

Pea and potato mousse (Or the answer to fhe Greek Fava)


Ciao
I love Greece,I really do and I have a lot of respect for the Greek food.But Fava?C'mon?Chickpea puree drowned in oil with onions on top.....
This recipe is as easy as 1,2,3

It can be eaten hot,with bread,with sausages.....
For my version you will need:
2 medium potatoes peeled and diced
1-2 hand full frozen peas
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon heavy cream
pepper salt nutmeg
1 spring onion chopped (you can tell I love spring onions>>>??)


Boil your peas and potatoes for 15 min,drain the water.Put into a blender,add cream,olive oil and season well.Mix until silky smooth.Add a sliced spring onion to give the dish some freshness.

Enjoy!

Huggies
Chinchillachannel258

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...