Saturday

Happy Nails


Greetings!

I am trying to become better at amateur nail design,so I am polishing my nails quite often.
This fun look is quite easy and it looks cool.


You need:
Yellow pastel nail polish
red nail polish
silver nail polish
green nail polish
black nail polish (I used dark green with glitter)
silver glitter nail polish
basecoat,topcoat
nail art brush




Apply a base coat and then cover the whole nail with a yellow pastel polish.Allow it to fully dry.
Take your medium thin nail art brush and draw horizontal and vertical straight lines with a black polish,so that you create little squares.
Fill in the squares with your favorite colors or the listed colors (red,green,silver )
If you messed up a little,you can correct it with some black nail polish.
I also added some cute glitter polish drops with a tooth pick everywhere where the black lines meet.
Apply a top coat,cure-done!


Huggies
Chinchillachannel258

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...