Friday

Purposely raccooned Mango Sorbet

Hi dolls

I was reading blogs all day yesterday and there was one entry that inspired me big times.The beautiful Peach from Just Peachy used this wonderful color that looked like Mango sorbet on her lid.I HAVE TO GET THAT COLOR!The Peach always has those rather unusual shades of a color,which are really lovely.


My little make up session was kind of an experiment.I wanted the lower lash line to look raccooned,but on purpose.You get the idea......



The picture is a little dark and blurry,but taking pictures with crutches is difficult.Hope you like it a little :)

Have a great day and be healthy!
Health is so important

Huggies
Cookingchinchillas

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...