Saturday

Gothic Steam punk Nail art Rhinestone cross

Hi dolls

Tomorrow it's the anniversary of a very special person's death,I am not able to go to the memory celebration,so I thought I would remember that special person my way.She was very religious,but she never said anything bad to me,she never judged or preached.
This person will always keep a special place in my heart,because she was the one who embraced that weird German Gothic Girl and she was very eager to teach me the Greek language.<3

I think a extravagant cross would be something she would enjoy.
Applying 110 rhinestones was quite a meditation process,but I put treasured memories into each rhinestone.
Before I get all emotional and mess up my make up,I should post the picture.




Huggies
Cookingchinchillas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...