Friday

900th post *yay* : Turbo lunch

Hi dolls

If you have less than 10 minutes to prepare a healthy lunch,go with wraps.
Those washed salads in the store are amazing for making quick wraps,but you may add any vegetable you like.
I used smoked turkey cold cut as my protein and instead of sauce or dressing I just spread vegan cream cheese on the wrap and seasoned it with pepper,salt,chilly and a drizzle of lemon.Some chopped tomato to make it juicy.
It takes like 5 minutes to prepare 3 large wraps.

Of course you could eat a simple salad,but wraps are more convenient to take with you and eat on the go.


900 posts :) Yuppie! I'm a spammer!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea for a quick & healthy meal, love this sort of things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...