Monday

DIY Paint Job on clay with acrylic paints

Hi dolls

A part of our whole house fixing project is also to redecorate it so it will look pretty.We always has this clay-pottery sun on our balcony and with the bad weather during winter the color faded.
A few days ago I got a clay-pottery moon,so the sun won't be that lonely.
They both needed a paint job and I used the same  acrylic paints which I use for my nail art.
Mr.Moon got two coats of blue and Mrs.Sun got one.To seal the pain I used two coats clear high shine spray varnish.
Now that they are dry,I hanged them!





Yay! One step closer to a pretty house


Huggies
Cookingchinchillas

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous00:37

    I love those shape sun and moons!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...