I decided to participate in a small tag,but it's the rather liberal way of doing it.I tag you all! (mwwhaha)
The sweet Natalie of Natalie's Beauty Land asked me if I could answer those questions.
13 personal questions:
1. What do you order at Starbucks?
Nothing....I have been in Starbucks once and I shall never return.Don't like coffee,don't like the atmosphere,don't like to memorize weird names for fancy beverages.
2. What's one thing in your wardrobe that you cannot live without?
My Nirvana Sweater.Just love that thing,because it is from the Nirvana era.
3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?
I read dictionaries like other people read novels.
4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die.
Break into a pastry/ice cream shop and spend the night eating all the good things.Then I will probably die anyway because of too much sugar intake or instant heart failure.
5. What's one food that you cannot live without?
Chocolate....You can take everything from me,but if you mess with my chocolate stash,I shall have your soul for dinner.
6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
Deep shadows and brilliant highlights (HIM Album Name,but so true)
7. What do you like and dislike about the blogging community?
Like: Community,new cyber friendships,free knowledge,great inspirations and being able to learn from different cultures.
8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?
iTunes? What is that?In my world apple doesn't exist.But my favorite song of all times must be Hallowed be thy name by Cradle of filth
9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
Black,sometimes rockabilly,sometimes Victorian and sometimes comfortable
10. Favorite number
66 (This number follows me around everywhere)
11. Two hobbies (apart from make-up I may add!)
Walking around and taking pictures of weird things and I love to watch documentaries
12. Two pet peeves
People with runny noses that keep sniffing and you can hear the mucus traveling through their nose.This drives me maaaaad.Violation of personal space
13. Guilty Pleasure