Tuesday

Tip of the day: Nail Treatments

There are tons of nail treatments out there on the market: Polishes,balms,oils creams,serums and butters.In order for them to work better, clean the surface of the nail with a fine file and light-handed motions.You just unseal the surface and remove nail polish residue,dead cells and pollution.
Using this method your nails will be able to absorb all the good ingredients of the nail treatments to a maximum.
Also using a hand & cuticle scrub made of baking soda and lemon juice before applying the treatments will boost the effect even more.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't do much treatment to my nails except applying some Bio-Oil at times. I'm too lazy to pamper my nails. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...