Sunday

Featured Blog : Beauty on a Budget

Hi dolls!

Some day's ago I was blog-hunting.There are all these fabulous blogs outside in the big blogger cosmos!
One of the blogs that really caught my eye was Beauty on a Budget.
Mrs.Lavelle's blog is about make up,hair,affordable beauty and plus size fashion.She has created this amazing Classic Pin up Look with the glamorous red lip.
Image Source : http://beauty-ona-budget.blogspot.com/


The affordable beauty product reviews are really informative especially because she also does video reviews!
Loving the videos,because she has such a pleasant voice.

You should check her blog out,it is so fabulous and full of useful info.
http://beauty-ona-budget.blogspot.com/

Huggies
Chinchillachannel258

3 comments:

  1. I'm always on the search for great new blogs. Thats for letting us know about this one. I'm going to go add it to my blog roll right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Thanks so much for featuring me on your blog! It's truly an honor!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...