Sunday

Essence XXXL Shine lipgloss Review +Swatches


Hello Darlings!
Happy Sunday,How are you doing?


After receiving the pocket beauty lipgloss I had to get a full size lipgloss from essence because I liked the texture and the feeling of it very much.So I purchased the essence XXXL shine in 15 True Love.

Packaging :
The lipgloss comes in a large clear tube with a silver cap that contains an applicator.It contains 15 ml/0.1 fl.oz.On the cap there is a sticker which states the color number and it also says that the lipgloss contains carmine

What it promises: " Ultra glossy,moisturizing and non sticky" (Source tube)

My 2 cents : I really like this gloss,because it has a light fruity scent,which doesn't last very long.Most importantly it does not affect my taste buds.The texture of the lipgloss is very creamy and really non sticky.Another good feature is the moisturizing effect of the gloss so there is no chap stick needed under it.
The color is a beautiful red with a cold undertone and some tiny tiny silver shimmer particles.
I like the fact,that it really sticks to the lips and doesn't bleed or crease into the fine line of the surrounding of the lip.
Also the applicator is not the average doe foot applicator.Nono.It is a long flat applicator which makes it easier to apply the gloss with accuracy.

One thing I don't like that much is the way the applicator pulls out of the tube.If you are not careful,you may have some flying lipgloss drop on your face.You got to pull it out slowly.


Pro's:
-High shine
-Quite long lasting when not eating or kissing
-amazing texture
-moisturizing
-subtle scent that disappears quickly
-good pigmentation 

Con's:
-When the wand is pulled out too quickly,big danger of a mess.


Conclusion: I am very happy with my purchase and for roughly 2 euro this is a must have.Stunning colors,nice texture.I will definitely purchase another color of this line,especially because you can dress up any lipstick with this gloss.


Huggies
Chinchillachannel258

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...