Sunday

Essence multi action mascara review


Hi Lovies,

I used to have the green essence multi action mascara with the false lash effect,but I wasn't very happy with it,because it could not hold the curl of the lashes.
So I bought the pink one.

Packaging : The essence multi action mascara comes in a black plastic tube with a cute retro like pattern in different shades of fuchsia and pink.0.3 fl oz /9ml ,good for 6 months

The mascara has a quite large brush that narrows down at the very tip.The bristles are close together,which helps to separate the lashes better.

What it promises:" Mascara for extra volume,length and curl"

My 2 cents: This is a nice everyday mascara,if you are looking for something that is not waterproof.It really keeps its promises.I was looking for something to hold the curl and this mascara is doing a great job.I don't need to curl my lashes before using it.
Although it makes the lashes a bit stiffer than I prefer,it doesn't make them crunchy.
Even with eyes that occasionally tear up from cold wind or onion chopping,this mascara didn't go 'panda' on me.
It is easy to remove,which is a big plus for a everyday mascara.
The texture is very soft and creamy,which can cause fly leg-like lashes the first uses.So make sure you clean off the excess mascara from the brush in the beginning.


Pro's:
-long wearing
-no smudging
-nice brush
-keeps curl
-nice separation of lashes
-good elongation of the lashes
-works great with other brushes

Con's:
-Makes the lashes stiff
-Difficult to adjust the amount of mascara going on the lashes
-very synthetic smell

Conclusion: It is a good mascara,but I am not crazy about it.Applied with a different brush,the results can be better.The fact that there is no panda eye danger,makes it a good companion for everyday uses.


Have you tried this mascara?How did you like it?

Huggies
CC258

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...