Sunday

Brussels Sprout Pasta with cram and bacon


Hi dolls

When I was a kid I hated Brussels Sprouts,they were stinky and smelly and had this awful bitter taste.
Little did I know,that the disgusting flavor comes from overcooking them.Then I tried them in a restaurant and I was finally able to taste the sweet,cabbage-y flavor they had.From that day on they are my favorite winter vegetables.

You need:
400 gr Brussels Sprouts (Cut off the very end of the stem)
200 ml cream
4 strips of bacon (diced)
2 Portions of your favorite pasta (I chose fresh Linguine)
Pepper,Salt Nutmeg
Butter
Steam or boil the Brussels sprouts for 10 minutes.Drain the excess water.In a small saucepan fry the bacon dice for 2 minutes in butter.Add the Brussels sprouts and saute for 2 minutes.Season well.
Add the cream and season again.Bring to a last quick boil and set aside.

Boil your pasta according to the instructions and enjoy it with the Brussels sprouts sauce.


Huggies
Chinchillachannel258

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! without the bacon I would love to eat this now. I love brussels sprouts !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by.
    Bacon can always be replaced by some spring onion :)
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...