Tuesday

Essence Stay Natural concealer review


Hi Dolls <3


So my recent concealer for under the eyes is finally empty and it was time to get a new product.
While swatching my way through the concealers in our local beauty supply I found my favorite which was way too expensive for my taste.

Essence was the next on my list.


Packaging:
The essence Stay Natural Concealer comes in a goldish-beige pen with a red tinted,clear lid.The  back of the pen has a twist&click dispenser.The pen contains 0.05 fl.oz /1,5 ml
The tip of the pen is a little brush.
Color 01 soft beige,usable for 6 months.

What it promises :"Naturally covers imperfections and reduces dark circles,with Vitamin A" (Source: Product)



Although I expected a medium coverage,this product covers my under eye circles really well.The fact that the concealer has a salmon-ish tint to it,makes it perfect for under the eyes.
The consistency is very smooth and easy to blend.



I don't recommend using the pen's brush for application,simply because of the bacteria that will build up in this brush.


Using a small concealer brush works perfect and helps prevent the product to crease.
Yes,if you don't set the product with a fine milled (!!!!!!) powder,it will crease and disappear.


Even if it is a bit difficult to make this product work without looking caky,it is possible.The key is just a concealer brush and a finely milled powder suitable for the under eye area.


But I like the way it covers and I like the texture really much.




This product is worth it's money! (2,58 Euro) and I will sure buy this product again,especially now in the colder season.






Huggies
Chinchillachannel258

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...