Friday

Vegetarian chili


Hey guys

Wow this week was probably my worst week ever nutrition wise.I had a lot of fast food,junk food and all that unhealthy stuff.This morning I woke up feeling and looking like crap.So I decided I will cook something healthy.

This chili is fabulous and you won't miss the meat I promise!

You need
1 cup kidney beans
1 cup green beans (chopped in half)
1 cup chopped yellow and red bell peppers
1 onion (diced)
1 cup carrots (sliced)
some baby corn or normal corn (a cup approx)
1 cup tomatoes (puree them in the blender)
a small piece of celery root
some bamboo sprouts

1 liter vegetable stock
3 tablespoons concentrated tomato puree
salt pepper
1 chili (remove seeds and dice)
1 tablespoon pickled jalapenos (chopped)

some cilantro,cumin and honey


Put all your veggies in a big pot and add the vegetable stock.If the veggies are not fully covered ,add some water.
Boil for 10 minutes and add tomato puree,chili,jalapenos and season with the listed spices.

Let the yummy mix boil for another 10 min and add the honey.1-2 tablespoons.....

And you are basically done!

You can add any vegetable you like and of course any spice you like.


Serve with rice or pasta.
I enjoyed that dish with a glass of french cidre bouche doux.YUM!


Huggies
Chinchillachannel258

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...