Wednesday

Pin up / Vintage Eye make up


Salut cuties!

This is my everyday eye make up that I wear when I cannot look too Gothic.
It takes literally five minutes.The key to this look is a flawless looking pale skin.
So apply your foundation and set it with a powder that is one shade lighter than your skin.
You need
beige shimmer eyeshadow
white matte eyeshadow
brown eyeshadow
liquid black eyeliner
eyeliner pencil in black
mascara

Apply the beige shadow all over your lid.Take the brown shadow and lightly use it on your crease to create some depth.Use the white matte eyeshadow to highlight your brow.Line your upper lash line with liquid black eyeliner and create a wing.
Line your waterlines (bottom and top) with black eyeliner pencil.
To finish the look,use brown eyeshadow to line the lower lashline and apply some mascara.

Of course you can wear a bright red lip with this look!

Huggies + Love
Chinchillachannel258

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous13:13

    jaaa :) das ist auch mein alltägliches amu, wenns schnell gehen soll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) Ja nen Liedstrich kann man selbst noch im Halbschlaf ziehen.
    Danke fuers comment <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it very much it`s so beautiful and I will try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..it looks so good!

    liebste grüsse zu pfingsten ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous08:46

    This is my favorite when I'm hurrying. It's classic as well can't go wrong with that. Looks lovely. Can't wait to try it with beige shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So are you putting the liquid eyeliner on top of the eyeshadow? and that doesn't impact how the eyeliner goes or stays on?

    Just clarifying as I've always put my eyeliner on fist, and then the eyeshadow second. But I think you get a better look this way...

    Also, what type of liquid eyeliner do you use?

    If you'd ever consider it, I'd love to see you do a one photo per one step how to.

    Thanks. You really do have beautiful eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ruby! You can of course line your eyes first,there is no rule for that.I use the essence waterproof liquid eyeliner with a brush applicator.But also felt-tip eyeliners are quite handy,especially if your hand is not steady.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks dear! I think what I really need to do is something I haven't done for a long time - just sit down and practice and play. Usually I just put on my usual in the morning and go... But I'm getting really inspired by looking at your looks and want to see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...