Wednesday

I was tagged !!!

Hello

I was tagged by http://trollgloom.blogspot.com/

The tag rules are: Answer the 8 questions and tag 8 people with a new set of  8 questions.

Let's start:
1. long hair or short hair and why?
Long hair,simply because I don't have any trust in hair dressers.If I need a trim,my partner does that.
2. if you could be somewhere else right now,where would it be?

In the Galifianakis pastry shop!!!!!!
3. you favorite beauty item that you can't live without

Gosh x-ceptional wear foundation <3
4 tattoos or piercings?

Yup! But what and where is my seeeeeecrit
5. vegetarian or not?

Something inbetween I would say
6. what would you buy if you had one free wish?

A huge chocolate fountain that runs with 2 tons of chocolate
7. what color do you dislike?

any muddy color (I don't care if those colors are trendy this season !!!! They make my eyes hurt)
8. what is your favorite piece of jewelery?

My middle finger ring or my necklace that I never take off



My 8 new questions to the tagged persons.....
1.Who or what would you like to be for one day?
2.What is your favorite hot beverage?
3. What song makes your ears bleed?
4. What would you do to Justin Bieber if he was standing in front of you?
5.What was your favorite child hood food?
6. Any funny phobias?
7. If you could be the opposite sex for one day,what would your first action be?
8. If you would get a life time supply of one product,what would it be???


And I am tagging :
Califia's Lap  
Spring
Beauty of Decay
Teen Invasion
The spooky vegan
Eyeconic make up
Samantha Cosmetics
The Ghost office


A

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, that's very nice of you. I like your answer to the free wish question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...