Monday

The diary of a chocolate zombie

Hi dolls.

Wow there was a special offer on chocolate today in the supermarket.
How could I not take advantage of this????
When I came home I realized that I had bought 1300 gr of chocolate.
Dang!        That's a lot *sigh*

But on the other hand I could do so many wonderful things with it.....

Anyway *LOL*

Here is my Treasure


Milk chocolate,white chocolate,puff rice chocolate and milk filled chocolate bars (Kinder chocolate dupe)


I caught myself opening the 'treat-cupboard' about 10 times thinking that this cupboard should have the label "Heaven" on it.


*Sigh* I LOVE CHOCOLATE

Huggies
Chinchillachannel258

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...