Tuesday

Peach cup cakes


Salut everybody!

Aren't those psychedelic? You can tell I looove colorful frosting *LOL*.This is a very quick recipe for super fluffy cupcakes.

You need
50 gr Vanilla pudding mixture
150 gr flour
150 gr sugar
1 egg
50 ml peach juice
25 gr melted butter
1/2 peach (diced)
1/2 teaspoon baking powder

-Frosting of your choice,I used icing sugar,lemon juice,orange juice and some food coloring.


Well before I start with the recipe.I gotta tell you a funny story.I had the cup cake dough ready and I was 100% sure that I still had cup cake liners.....I didn't.So I made some myself with aluminum foil and a glass.I was sitting in front of the oven the entire time.The selfmade cup cake liners turned out good.


Ok let's start with the recipe....
Mix all the ingredients together with a whisk and stir well.Fill the little cup cake liners half way with dough.Bake at high temperature for 12-15 min.

Have fun frosting!

2 comments:

  1. did you put water in the pan as well? did the foil need to be sprayed or greased?

    ReplyDelete
  2. spray or grease works just fine.I didn't add any water

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...