Sunday

How to make instant pasta sauce edible......

Hellllllooooooooooooooooooooooo

In my childhood I was fed with a lot of instant pasta sauces and I loved them.In the supermarket I came across the exact same sauce that I loved as a child.
But boy oh boy when I "cooked" the sauce and ate it after,it tasted just very sour and very fake.
And I still got 1 more of those bags with the powdered instant tomato sauce....

So my goal was to make this sauce taste edible....
You need :
1 bag of your favorite instant tomato pasta sauce
2 portions of pasta (I choose whole grain spaghetti)
1 carrot (diced finely)
a hand full of baby spinach (roughly chopped)
1/2 clove garlic (finely chopped)
1 shallot (diced)
1 bell pepper (diced)
a few pickled Jalapenos
1 tablespoon freshly chopped basil
olive oil
salt pepper
oregano

Boil all your veg for 7 min and drain the water,but don't throw it away.On your cool instant sauce package you should read how much water you need.
Prepare your sauce according to the package and add the veggies and season well.
Add the basil at the very end and serve.

The result should be edible and even a little bit healthier.

Huugggggiiiieees Chinchillachannel258

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...