Wednesday

Crispy potato skins

 



Hello!!!!!!!
I love potato skins,but I hate when they are not crispy.
So here is how you get supercrispy potato skins.


You need:
10 small potatoes suitable for baking
50 gr butter
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic (I used 1/4 teaspoon)
oregano,thyme,pepper,salt
bacon bits (I didn't use any)
200 gr cheddar/mozzarella/Parmesan  cheese

Okaaay
Wash your potatoes well and boil them until they are done (10-25 min) and drain the water.
Let the potatoes cool for 1 hour.
Now cut them in half and scoop out the inside of the potato.
In a saucepan melt the butter and add the minced garlic.Season very well with the spices (be generous).
Now with a pastry brush cover your potatoes with the butter mixture.Inside and outside.
Place your potatoes on a baking tray that is covered with wax paper.
Bake them at a high temperature (200 Celsius no air) for 15 min and then turn them around and bake them for another 5-10 min.
Now you can add cheese,bacon,sour cream,green onions.....etc...you get the idea and bake for another 5 min.

I am on a diet so I used low fat cheese.That's why my potato skin filling/stuffing looks so white and pale.*lol*

Huggies
Chinchillachannel258

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...