Saturday

Peach Loquat Smoothie


Hi dolls!


Finding the answer to the question :" What is a perfect smoothie" is difficult and the answer will vary depending on who you ask.
For me personally a perfect smoothie is fruity,free of added sugar and you don't wanna stop drinking it.Since it is difficult to do a sugar free smoothie without having a slightly sour aftertaste I tried to use naturally sweet,ripe fruit.
You need:
2 very ripe peaches (the peaches should be soft and juicy)
5 strawberries
2 loquats or apricots
1 very ripe banana
the juice of 2 oranges
Peel and dice the peaches/loquats  ,clean the strawberries,cut up the banana.
Put everything in a blender and blend until smooth.


That was easy wasn't it?

Huggies <3
Have a peachy saturday lovies!

Cookingchinchillas *slurping on a smoothie*

What is your favorite smoothie?

3 comments:

  1. I've been really enjoying fruit smoothies lately! I add whatever is on my fridge, today I used orange juice, strawberries, half a banana and half an apple. The color was pretty but the taste wasn't very sweet because the fruit weren't ripe. It's funny when I add kiwi because the smoothie turns green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me buy kiwi Missy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihi! I know some people hate them but I love them. Just make sure you are not allergic to their fluff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...