Saturday

Lovie Eyeshadow ....My new favorite blushes


Hi dolls

I have raved a lot about Lovie Cosmetics,because their products are cheaper than essence products and they have such a great pigmentation.
And 1 Euro for an eyeshadow duo is not bad at all!
The pink duo eyeshadow is my go-to pink for dramatic eye-looks and as you can see,it has a huge dent already.It makes a great blush too,especially on those days when I wear only foundation+concealer+mascara.

I carried the peach-bronze duo in my purse for a while and I kind of ignored it until the day I had to do a formal make up with the few things I carry in my purse.
There was no blush in my purse,so I took the peach colored eyeshadow and used it as a blush.And that night everybody asked what blush I am wearing.
Back at home I finally had a proper mirror to check out the color.
Amazing blush color!!It gives you such a healthy,youthful flush of color without being overwhelming.
The bronzy color also works great as a blush and if you apply it with a very fluffy brush it doesn't pick up too much shimmer particles.



Is there any eyeshadow you use as a blush??Or am I the only weirdo who does that *Lol*
direct bright midday sun

in the shadow

Huggies
Cookingchinchillas

6 comments:

  1. These look great! I don't have a specific eyeshadow I use as a blush. But when I did my powder pressing, I did add a few eyeshadows to it! I don't think you should ever restrict a product to a designated use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for powder pressing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use eyeshadow as lipstick, if it makes you feel better. :3 (eyeshadow+lip gloss or vaseline. does the trick every time if you want ridiculous-coloured lipstick)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do this too! And the other way round, I use blushes as eyeshadows. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do the opposite, too - I use blush as eyeshadow! :) I just can't ever seem to find a nice, bold red eyeshadow, so I use Ben Nye blush.

    Sophistique Noir - Dark, Elegant FashionSophistique Noir - Dark, Elegant Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kitty: What a great idea!
    @Natalie : I should try that
    @Noir: There are a few great red eyeshadows out there: The elf 100 palette contains one,sugarpill has one and the best is made by Inglot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...