Saturday

A new lovely Lovie Cosmetics Palette

Hi hunhuns <3

After having a streak of bad luck with ordering Sleek Palettes,I was sooo frustrated.
Either it is the sloppiness of the postal service or the mail man was doing stunts,but two times the sleek palettes arrived with broken or shattered shadows.
So while I was being a complete mope I went to the supermarket to buy some stuff for our new years party,I went by the make up counter.And there in a little box I saw the new arrivals of Lovie Palettes.
The purple shade caught my eye,because I was looking for a purple with a fuchsia under tone.
Of course this baby went home with me.
The first swatches were a success! Yay!Just the photo turned out a bit crappy and has a yellow tint to it.

I had done a review on my other lovie palettes. Click Here to check it out.


The purple is to die for! And the shimmery pink on the very right side makes such a great highlight color.


Overall a great bargain for 2,55 Euro


Huggies
Chinchillachannel258

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...