Monday

The fur issue.......

Hello!
I am anti-fur! Because I hate the fact that animals like chinchillas,minks and foxes have to die in order to be turned into a piece of fashion.
When ever I see a person that wears fur,I get deeply disgusted.Especially when it is chinchilla fur.
I am a chinchilla owner and those smart and loving creatures deserve better than that.

The chinchillas in the fur farms live a miserable life in a tiny wire cage,with no hay,no apple twigs and most of all no love.

Please take your time to watch this video.
It shows the truth those creatures have to face every day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl0oVVxDhA4


Spread the message!
Fur is bad,fur is death.
And maybe one day the message will reach those famous people that are influencing so many of their fans.If the famous people wear fur,their fans will.


Huggies
Chinchillachannel258

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...