Wednesday

600th post : My favorite mysterious lipstick


Hi dolls!
600 posts.......yay I am a spammer.

In spring I had purchased a magazine that had the Rilken Cromatics lipstick as a gift.From that day on it became my best friend.
Mr.Rilken stays for at least 3 hours and once you apply it,your lips absorb it and the finish turns to a matte finish.
If you don't eat greasy things or make out with somebody,the lippie won't disappoint you.
Especially the way it fades is special.You don't have to worry about weird looking lips.

The bad part is: I can't find any info whatsoever on where to re-purchase the product......
*QQ*


Huggies
Chinchillachannel258

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...