Friday

Golden Greed ( 7 deadly sins)

Hi !!!

How are you all doing?Everybody around me is coughing and sneezing,so I am taking Vitamins,eating Ginger and drinking tea.Can't get sick now!!

Today's sin is Greed.
What color would be appropriate to use?Right Gold!
I am not a fan of gold on my eyes,in fact I just have one golden eyeshadow.I used a shimmering gray base to make the gold more antique looking.The inner corners have a pearly white base.
To make the wing look a bit darker,I blended the gold with some black eyeshadow.Sadly I ran out of liquid waterproof eyeliner.Need to get some urgently!So I used the splash proof eyeliner pen from essence.Around the eyeliner art there is some red lip pencil XD (You gotta do what ya gotta do).
I lined the lower lash line with some golden eyeshadow only.


And as usual a coat of mascara.


Huggies
Chinchillachannel258

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous00:40

    voll schön :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh girl this make up is amazing !
    dark gold looks fabulous on your eyes !!! even if you're not much into gold-ish colors, it does just look gorgeous !!!!



    xx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you hunnnnn <3
    Gold is a beautiful color,but I am more a silver person :D

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! The detail on the eyeliner art is amazing! You have so much creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...