Friday

Petrol and Teal eye make up with cute Ornaments


Hello Beauties,

This essence palette has become my favorite make up item ever.The petrol color simply stole my heart.
I used the teal color on the middle of the lid,some white in the inner corners ,and of course the petrol on the outer v.Also I added some black to the crease.Actually I wanted to wear the new lashes I got,but  I didn't clean them yet and they need a small trim.
I tried to go easy on the black eye pencil today,because my eyes are tearing today.
The ornaments were done with the eyeliner pen from essence.


Huggies
Chinchillachannel258

2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! It's always fun to find a new product that you really like and can't get enough of. Glad the palette has been fun for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah,this palette is just to die for :)
    Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...