Thursday

Apivita Lip care review


Hi dolls,

Apivita is a great company that produces cosmetics and care products with a lot of natural ingredients.
They have the most amazing face masks!
I ran out of lip balm and my lips were really dry.So while passing by a friend's pharmacy she gave me this Apivita Lip care in Pink rose,organic beeswax and olive oil.96% Natural,Paraben,Silicone,Mineral Oil Free.At first I wasn't very excited about this,but now after my lips were really chapped,my love for this lip care grew!


Packaging:
The lip care comes in a baby pink and black tube.The ingredients are all clearly listed,which I really like.Once you remove the cap,you can read the following :"Rich natural formula with organic beeswax,organic olive oil,organic shea butter and vitamins"You can use it for 12 months.

The Product: Once you twist up the actual chap stick you will see a very pretty pink chap stick with a pleasant rose scent.It glides on very very smoothly and absorbs quite quickly.It leaves a protective film on the lips.The rose scent is very nice,but once again it can be a bit annoying,especially in the morning.

How it works:
It is really moisturizing and smoothing.When your lips are dry or chapped,this will save your life withing a very short time.
When your lips just need a little lip balm or a daily dose of moisture,this product can be too rich.
One of the best talents of this lip balm is,that it will never get sticky.


Pro's: 
-Perfect for chapped lips
-gets absorbed quickly
-moisturizing
-not sticky

Con's
-too rich for everyday use
-scent can be slightly disturbing

Conclusion:
I would not buy this product again,although it helped my chapped lips very quickly.


Huggies <3
Chinchillachannel258
(I was not payed for this review and the product was a gift from a friend who sells those in her pharmacy)

2 comments:

  1. You should try the cocoa butter one from apivita.smells like cocoa butter it is so so so good :)
    I've never tried the pink rose one.
    What I don't like about them, is that they have animal fatty acids in (I've done a review on the lipbalms and searched all the ingredients.I don't know if they're artificial or not though).Other than that they're really good.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip.
    Well since apivita is not 100% natural,there might be synthetic things in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...