Monday

Lovie Waterproof mascara review


yay finally a good mascara

Hello


Today I am going to review the Lovie Waterproof Mascara.
This is actually the first mascara that is able to keep my heavy lashes curled for more than an hour.

Packaging:
The Lovie Mascara comes in a black tube with holographic silver letters.It contains 8,5 ml.It can be used for 6 months after opening


So apparently I had lost my essence multi action mascara somewhere and I needed a new one.I stopped by my local beauty counter and purchased this product for 1,55 Euro.
I did not expect much to tell you the truth,because I am very picky with mascaras.

The brush/wand is the usual mascara brush,nothing special,but the formula is amazing!

It is waterproof and even survives a work out without smudging or crumbling on me.
The lashes are still flexible which is my favorite part.As a sun glasses wearing Goth Girl I hate in when my lashes are stiff and crunchy and touch my sunglasses.It can hurt.

The product has almost no smell to it.I smell a bit of bees wax,but only if I get really close to the wand.

It keeps the curl of the lash all day long and it also separates the lashes really well and lengthens them amazingly.
Another thing I like is that even with one coat you get a great volume and thicker appearing lashes.



To sum it up a little I just wanna say that I finally found a mascara that keeps my lashes in place without any stiffness or crunchiness.I will buy the product again!

http://www.lovie.gr/
Huggies
Chinchillachannel258

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...