Tuesday

Nothing really matters behind the shades of blue....eh black

Helloooooo

I was sick and tired of following the trend (?) of huge sunglasses.
My previous sunglasses looked like the ones Karl Lagerfeld is wearing all the time.So yeah it was time for something more sporty and smaller.


I bought all black sunglasses,with no labels no fancy stuff,just pure black glasses.
The darkest tint was too dark for me,so I went with a medium dark tint.

My new shades are awesome.I have really sensitive eyes and the shades really do a good job.


Here are they






And here is how they make the bright bright world look like



What sunglasses do you like?



Huggies
Chinchillachannel258

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...