Friday

Gray black and red eye make up

Hello Ladies and Gents


Today's make up is nothing special at all.It is just a simple 4 color smokey eye.Sorry for the weird angle of the photo by the way.

The outer V is a little exaggerated and 'smoked' out,because I had my hair sleeked back today.The lightest shade of gray in the inner corners,then the darker gray,the red and the black.I used the red again to outline the outer V,but I am not that happy with the result.





Some Eyeliner on the top lash line and smudged black eyeshadow on the bottom,1 coat of mascara and that's it.


Huggies
Chinchillachannel258

4 comments:

  1. I think this one is my absolute favorite!!! I'm going to try it after school! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting.
    Have fun trying out the look
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...