Tuesday

Exotic flower Nail Design


Howdy!

I was wondering how I could fit a huge flower nail design on my nails.There was no way.So it is just a half flower.The background is green shimmer nail polish with some bright green and purple stripes. I drew the petals with a pastel pink and filled them in with orange on the outside of the petals.Then I outlined the flower with black to provide more definition.On top of the whole design I used a gold shimmer polish with tiny shimmer particles.
The rhinestones are totally optional.They are on two fingers.Too much bling bling is not good and not very practical.

I totally regret,that I didn't do the design with proper lighting.As you can see there are are some lines overlapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...