Thursday

Quick Potato chips from the microwave


Hello

I started reading a fabulous cooking blog some days ago.This lady has a really nice style of cooking.And her recipes are really good.The peach cobbler sounds sooooo delicious that I can't wait for peach season.
Today I saw a recipe for microwave potato chips.
I said to myself:"No way!"
But the cooking diva http://divascancook.blogspot.com/ totally convinced me.
Those chips are great.And it is easy.Check her site for the recipe.

I didn't have the spray she used.I used normal granola oil to oil the plate.

.....And the chips were gone in 5 seconds *LOL*

Mine are not as pretty as hers,but hey that is okay,cuz those chips were too yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...