Saturday

Fast food that is actually healthy


Ellow!
Fast food is something wonderful in times of need.Guess why I didn't post recipes the last days?Yes right.I ate fast food....and I mean real fast food.Dutty burger and greasy fries.
But c'mon we cannot eat this every day.

So I came up with a recipe that is fast (20 min),healthy and yummy.

You need:
3 hands full of baby spinach
1 baby onion
70 ml milk
50 gr white American processed cheese (laughing cow ftw)
1 tablespoon parsley
1 tablespoon dill
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon white whine
1 clove garlic
Olive oil,nutmeg,pepper,salt
Pasta (I used spaghetti)
Sprinkle cheese of your choice (I used pecorino)

Ookay.You actually don't need baby spinach or baby onions.But they have a more delicate flavor.They are not that overpowering.
So put your pasta up for a boil.In the meantime chop all the veggies very small.
Heat some olive oil in a saucepan.Fry the onions and sprinkle them with a pinch of sugar.Add the garlic,lemon juice and white wine.
Now add the finely chopped spinach and let the sauce boil for 2-3 min.
Chop the American processed cheese and add it to the spinach sauce.
Now add the rest of the ingredients and let it boil for 5 min.
If the sauce is too thick,add a little bit of milk.Season with nutmeg,pepper and salt.

Your pasta should be al dente now :)
Plate your wonderful pasta with a lot of sauce and some veggie garnish.
Sprinkle with a cheese of your choice.

Full of flavor,full of vitamins.
And now I tell you a secret: I hate spinach.I really do.But this sauce really blew me away.
This sauce is also great for a vegetarian Lasagna.
Huggies
Chinchillachannel258

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...