Monday

Fish in the Ocean Nail Art Design

Hi dolls,

Thanks for the lovely comments on the skull nail art.That really cheered me up :D
I still think it is a fail,so I had to redeem myself.
It's the ocean!



Little fishies and a Kraken  with some see weed in the background.Outlining those fishes took forever,but now they stand out and you can actually see that they are fishiiieeees.

I am very happy with the result.

Any ideas for next weeks nail art? Any animal/object that is easy to draw :D

Huggies
CookingChinchillas

7 comments:

  1. they are sooo cute~~~~~i luv it~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You have such talent and creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, super cute and fun design! Ideas? hmmm... Have you tried ladybugs? It's easy and they are lovely animals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute, great job dear :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jessy: Thank you doll :)
    @Peach: You made me blush <3
    @Nat: Lady Bug it is !!!
    @Nail : Thanks hunney!<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...