Tuesday

Essence black & white duo eye pencil review

Hi dolls
Time for a review again :)


Packaging: The duo pencil comes in a black and white packaging with clear plastic caps.Unfortunately the plastic is very cheap quality and the print is already fading after 3 uses X_X.It contains  0.07 oz/2 g and you can use it for 24 months.

The product:With a very creamy consistency those pencils are nice for application,but due to the bad concept of packaging the white side broke off and I had to fix it by melting the bottom of the broken part.

My 2 cents: Without a doubt this product makes a great highlighter and eyeshadow base.I wouldn't recommend using either colors on the waterline,because you are gonna end up like a raccoon.But as a highlighter the white,shimmery side is fabulous for cheeks,inner corners,brow bone and the bridge of your nose.
The black side makes a great eyeshadow base.I am going to depot both.

Pro:
-Great highlighter
-great eyeshadow base

Con:
-Doesn't stay on the waterline
-Poor packaging quality and concept
-a little bit too creamy.

Conclusion: I would never repurchase this product.A cheap shimmery eye pencil does exactly the same job.
Essence will always be my favorite make up company,but this pencil is a FAIL


What do you think about this product?Do you like it?

Huggies
Cookingchinchillas

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the honest review! Depotting sounds good since the packaging is useless. Btw, my local chinese store doesn't carry eye pencils, the ones I saw were lip pencils. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want me to send you some pencils?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...