Thursday

Cute strawberry faces nail art design

Hi dolls,

When in doubt,always paint funny faces on your nails!

As you all may know I am a huge fan of a manicure that includes faces of all kinds.And I like strawberries very much,especially the tiny wild ones,that are full of flavor.

What do you think ladies ?




When I got started with nail art I did this design.Maybe I should re-do it one day just for fun.


Do you like strawberries?What is your favorite thing about those yummy little berries?

Huggies
Cookingchinchillas

6 comments:

  1. So cute! I like the detail in this mani! Happy strawberries are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! Theyre absolutely adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, sweet and very creative! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried nail art with faces! I should try one of your strawberry design, they are yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...