Friday

Puppy diary


Hi dolls

When I was walking our beautiful Mrs.Kira today I realized one thing:
It is good to have a dog again and there is nothing more beautiful than a early morning walk when the sun is rising.
Kira is such a smart dog and the training is really going well.
My previous dogs were stubborn and the training was rather hard,but Mrs.Kira learns everything so fast and you don't have to tell her twice what to do.


We really fell in love with this gigantic puppy!
Well now I feel that our little family is complete.......


At the beginning I was worried about her being a half Rottweiler,because Rotties have a bad reputation,but after some research those worries were eliminated.


Here is a little Video of her this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...