Sunday

Black smokey eye

Hi Guys

I wanted to see how much of a dramatic make up I can put on in 10 minutes.The result is quite nice in my opinion.To make the eyeshadow last longer,I applied black gel eyeliner on the middle of the lid and smudged it with my fingers.On top of the liner there is black eyeshadow smoked out with a peachy color on the brow bone and a white in the inner corners.
On the bottom lash line there is black eye pencil smudged with some black eyeshadow.
I lined the eyes with a liquid pen and drew on some very quick eyeliner art.Unfortunately a hair kinda messed up a few little spots.





Huggies
Chinchillachannel258

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that blending is just amazing. I love your liner art it's so effective. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...