Tuesday

Sometimes the simple things are simply wonderful


Hey guys


This recipe is not really a recipe.I just wanted to show you what I eat on days,where there is no time at all.
It is pasta with a fine tomato sauce on a salad.When I cook tomato sauce I always blend it in a blender and freeze it in those ice cube maker bags.So I have little portions whenever I need them.
You need :
6 ripe tomatoes (diced)
1 shallot(diced)
1 clove of garlic
4 tablespoons concentrated tomato puree
2 carrots (diced)
4 tablespoons of chopped basil
pepper salt oregano
vegetable stock

olive oil
Quickly fry the shallot and garlic in some olive oil and deglaze with vegetable stock (100 ml approx)
Add the rest of the ingredients and cover them with vegetable stock.
Boil for 15 min and blend until smooth.Once the sauce cooled down,fill it into a ice cube bag and freeze.

The pasta on the photo is Farfalle and the salad is carrot,Valeriana,red endive and olive oil.


It was yummy!
And it took me 15 minutes.Now that's what I call fast food.

What is your @home fastfood?


Huggies + <3
C.c258

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting,I love to read your comments dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...